Carvin's SCx 1000 Series Loudspeakers feature the latest innovations for both live and recorded music playback, incorporating "smart crossovers" and drivers that deliver a "very musical" sound quality at high levels, up to 134 dB peak, plus your investment is protected with our high frequency driver Speaker Guard™ circuitry. Rugged construction features CNC machined, multi-ply Baltic Birch enclosures covered in weather and UV resistant Duratec™ coating. NL4 twist-loc & 1/4-inch input connectors are featured for full-range or bi-amp use, plus radiused steel powder coated grills, pole mounts, large side handles and recessed pockets for stacking, all covered with a 5 Year Warranty. These high performance systems are designed for today's Music Industry pro audio applications.
The active SCx1118A powered subwoofer features a 1400W internal power amp and heavy-duty 18-inch woofer, housed in a bass reflex enclosure, delivering sub-bass down to 35 Hz and adding real depth and feel to your performances. The 8 ohm, 3-inch voice-coil is designed to handle up to 2000 watts peak. Ideal for multi-stacking or stacking mains on top with built-in pole mount cup, this compact, high output powered subwoofer is a real work-horse that you can depend on, night after night.
Carvin's SCx speakers are made in the USA.
- System Type: 18-inch Sub, bass-reflex, active
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz – 1.5K Hz (-10DB); 40 Hz – 1k Hz (-3 dB)
- Coverage Pattern: omni
- Power: 700w RMS / 1400w Peak
- Sensitivity (1w @ 1m): 97dB
- Maximum SPL: 123dB Cont. / 130dB Peak
- Crossover: 80Hz or 120Hz 4th order or bypassed internal power amp 1400w
- LF Driver: 18-inch, 3-inch VC, woofer
- Enclosure: 13-Ply Russian Baltic Birch
- Suspension/Mounting: Top: 1 x 1-3/8-inch Pole Cup and Foot receivers for SCX1253
- Finish: Black DuraTex™
- Transport: 2 Recessed Handles
- Grill: Black powder coated steel
- Connectors: XLR, 1/4" connectors
- Dimensions: 23.5 in high x 19.75 in wide x 22.75 in deep (600 mm x 505 mm x 580 mm)
- Net Wt: 69 lb (31 kg)
- Made in San Diego, California
Download SCx Series AutoCAD DXF diagrams (ZIP file, 78 kB)