- 1 RX1200L Powered Mixer
- 2 PM153 Speakers
- 2 M68 mics & cables
- 2 C50S Neutrik™ speaker cables
Carvin is excited to add the ultra-light RX1200L 12 channel 1600w powered mixer to its line. The 4 power amps deliver 400w at 4 ohms or 300w at 8 ohms each to give the R/L main speakers plenty of clean RMS power while delivering 400 watts to each of the Monitor 1 and 2 outputs through Speakon™ and 1/4-inch connectors. Features like the dual channel effects and dual 24 bit processors allow each channel to have two effects. Up to 2 optional mic or belt-pack dual diversity wireless systems can be plugged into the top eliminating cable clutter. A USB Power Port supports charging an iPod™ or panel light. The CLASS D output runs cool from its 94% efficiency - no wasted heat or energy from the AC plug. Made in the USA.
The PM153 is designed to stand alone as a full range sound reinforcement loudspeaker, to lay down for a full range monitor, or to couple with a subwoofer for an extended low-end system. Effective for both permanent and portable applications, it comes with 4 fly points, rubber footpads, and a 1-3/8-inch pole mount cup.
The PM153 incorporates premium components housed in a rugged, water resistant polypropylene enclosure making this is the most advanced system on the market today. Designed for medium size venues, the audience will hear crystal clear sound. The enclosure is made of molded virgin polypropylene it won't chip or crack and can with stand our drop tested at 3M (12.5 ft). The front is covered by a heavy gauge steel powder coated grill. The crossover includes two of Neutrik's combo Speakon and 1/4" phone connectors mounted on FR4 double sided circuit boards for solid construction and durability. Carvin's exclusive Speaker Guard™ HF Driver protection uses a self resetting circuit to dim the HF driver 10 dB protecting the voice coil from excessive power. The benefits are the driver is not turned off losing all the high frequencies, the circuit resets as soon as the high frequency content is back to normal levels.
- Club System
- House of Worship
- Band PA
- Satellite system
- The huge 3 inch voice coil is conservatively rated to sustain 1900w peak.
- Rugged water resistant virgin polypropylene enclosure. Won't chip or crack. Drop tested at 9 feet.
- The wide dispersion, asymmetrical high frequency horn offers maximum coverage from the first to last row.
- Carvin's exclusive enclosure design facilitates 30 degrees up and 45 degrees down and 90 degree horizontal dispersion - making them ideal for mains or monitors.
- Equipped with pole cups and 4 fly points, the PM's are ideal for installations or on tour.
- The PM advantage is it's sonic qualities with its crystal clear highs and rock solid bass at high levels.
- Superb sound from 12 XLR low noise mic pre amps, plus one stereo channel with 1/4" R/L & RCA inputs
- 4 power amps – R/L & Monitors 1&2 delivering 1600w RMS, 2400w peak power for large venues. Each amp delivers 400w RMS at 4 ohm, 300w RMS at 8 ohm.
- Rack mountable - remove end-caps to install into a 5U or larger rack case
- Speakon™ combo 1/4-inch connectors.
- 5V USB power port for iPods™, MP3 players or USB LED lights
- Professional Insert jacks at the push of a button on the first six channels
- Variable GAIN controls adjust the input levels to eliminate noise & over driving
- Active LOW, MID and HI channel EQ
- Four 9 band Graphic EQ’s - R/L, plus Monitor 1 and 2
- 2 DSP effect processors allow 2 effects at one time with over 256 effects each with controls sending the effects back to the floor monitors
- +48V Phantom condenser mic power
- Music Break switch allows back-ground music while the channels are muted.
- Class D power amps deliver high dynamic power from the Switchmode power supply that operates at 100,000 Hz for maximum efficiency delivering great sub bass performance while eliminating the weight
- No wasted energy from the AC wall plug, plus it runs cool because it operates at 94% efficiency
- AC input: 120V 60 Hz
- Size: 19"W x 10.5"D x 10.3"H, 18 lbs.
- Top slot for two optional USM16-MC or USM16-BP mic or belt-pack wireless systems – eliminates the clutter
- System Type: 15-inch 3-Way, bass-reflex
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 18 kHz (-10DB), 58 Hz - 17 kHz (-3 dB)
- Coverage Pattern: 90H x 45V
- Crossover: Speaker Guard™ HF protection
- Crossover Frequency: 400Hz, 3.5 k Hz
- Power: Continuous / Program / Peak, Full Range 400w /800w /1600
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 400 - 1400w
- Sensitivity (1w @ 1m): 96dB
- Maximum SPL: 122dB / 128dB peak
- LF Driver: 15-inch Heavy Duty Woofer
- MF Driver: 6-inch Woofer
- HF Driver: 1-inch exit 1.5-inch VC Titanium Driver
- Nominal Impedance full range: 8 ohms
- Enclosure: Virgin Polypropylene
- Suspension/Mounting: 1-3/8-inch pole mount cup
- 4 Fly Points
- Transport: 2 Handles
- Grill: Black steel
- Connectors: Two Neutrik Combo 1/4-inch / Speakon
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 27.875 in x 17.875 in x 13.125 in
- Weight (each): 41.2 lbs