- 1 RX1200L Powered Mixer
- 2 PM15 Speakers
- 2 M68 mics & cables
- 2 C50S Neutrik™ speaker cables
Carvin is excited to add the ultra-light RX1200L 12 channel 1600w powered mixer to its line. The 4 power amps deliver 400w at 4 ohms or 300w at 8 ohms each to give the R/L main speakers plenty of clean RMS power while delivering 400 watts to each of the Monitor 1 and 2 outputs through Speakon™ and 1/4-inch connectors. Features like the dual channel effects and dual 24 bit processors allow each channel to have two effects. Up to 2 optional mic or belt-pack dual diversity wireless systems can be plugged into the top eliminating cable clutter. A USB Power Port supports charging an iPod™ or panel light. The CLASS D output runs cool from its 94% efficiency - no wasted heat or energy from the AC plug. Made in the USA.
The PM15 is designed to stand alone as a full range sound reinforcement loudspeaker for small systems. The PM15 can be laid on it's side for a 60 degree angled stage monitor. Coupling the PM15 with a subwoofer results in an ideal three way system with extended low end. Effective for both portable and permanent applications, featuring a 1-3/8" pole mount cup.
- DJ system
- House of Worship
- Band PA
- Satellite system
The PM15 incorporates premium components housed in a rugged water resistant enclosure, designed for crystal clear sound in small to medium size venues. The high power drivers feature large magnet structures for high efficiency producing more output per watt than systems costing two to three times more. The woofer is protected by a heavy gauge steel powder coated grill. Two combination Speakon - 1/4" input jacks allow for versatile connections and chaining of speakers. Rubber foot pads on the bottom interlock with receptacles on the top for stacking two PM15s. The bottom pole mount cup offers universal mounting to pole stands and mounts.
- Superb sound from 12 XLR low noise mic pre amps, plus one stereo channel with 1/4" R/L & RCA inputs
- 4 power amps – R/L & Monitors 1&2 delivering 1600w RMS, 2400w peak power for large venues. Each amp delivers 400w RMS at 4 ohm, 300w RMS at 8 ohm.
- Rack mountable - remove end-caps to install into a 5U or larger rack case
- Speakon™ combo 1/4-inch connectors.
- 5V USB power port for iPods™, MP3 players or USB LED lights
- Professional Insert jacks at the push of a button on the first six channels
- Variable GAIN controls adjust the input levels to eliminate noise & over driving
- Active LOW, MID and HI channel EQ
- Four 9 band Graphic EQ’s - R/L, plus Monitor 1 and 2
- 2 DSP effect processors allow 2 effects at one time with over 256 effects each with controls sending the effects back to the floor monitors
- +48V Phantom condenser mic power
- Music Break switch allows back-ground music while the channels are muted.
- Class D power amps deliver high dynamic power from the Switchmode power supply that operates at 100,000 Hz for maximum efficiency delivering great sub bass performance while eliminating the weight
- No wasted energy from the AC wall plug, plus it runs cool because it operates at 94% efficiency
- AC input: 120V 60 Hz
- Size: 19"W x 10.5"D x 10.3"H, 18 lbs.
- Top slot for two optional USM16-MC or USM16-BP mic or belt-pack wireless systems – eliminates the clutter
- System Type: 15-inch 2-Way, bass-reflex
- Frequency Response: 72 Hz - 18 kHz (-10DB) 88 Hz - 17 kHz (-3 dB)
- Coverage Pattern: 90H x 30upV x 45downV
- Crossover: 2-Way
- Crossover Frequency: 3 kHz
- Power: 400W Continuous / 800W Program / 1600W Peak
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 200w - 800w
- Sensitivity (1w @ 1m): 96.5dB
- Maximum SPL: 120dB / 126dB peak
- LF Driver: 15-inch Woofer
- HF Driver: 1-inch exit 1.5-inch VC
- Titanium Driver
- Nominal Impedance full range: 8 ohms
- Enclosure: Molded Plastic
- Suspension/Mounting: 1-3/8-inch pole mount cup with clamp
- Transport: 1 side handle
- Grill: Black steel
- Connectors: 2 combo Speakon - 1/4 inch jacks
- Dimensions: 17.87" wide X 13.87" deep X 27.87" high
- Weight (each): 37.6 lbs