- 1 RX1200L Powered Mixer
- 2 LS2153 Speakers
- 2 M68 mics & cables
- 2 C50S Neutrik™ speaker cables
Carvin is excited to add the ultra-light RX1200L 12 channel 1600w powered mixer to its line. The 4 power amps deliver 400w at 4 ohms or 300w at 8 ohms each to give the R/L main speakers plenty of clean RMS power while delivering 400 watts to each of the Monitor 1 and 2 outputs through Speakon™ and 1/4-inch connectors. Features like the dual channel effects and dual 24 bit processors allow each channel to have two effects. Up to 2 optional mic or belt-pack dual diversity wireless systems can be plugged into the top eliminating cable clutter. A USB Power Port supports charging an iPod™ or panel light. The CLASS D output runs cool from its 94% efficiency - no wasted heat or energy from the AC plug. Made in the USA.
The LS high-end loudspeakers are American made in San Diego, CA. Each enclosure is designed, tuned, and ported using LEAP™ software and tested with LMS™ software for optimum system performance. Multi-ply Hardwood offers the strength for professional service. Professional Neutrik™ Speakon connectors, Mylar crossover capacitors and Speaker Guard HF driver protection are just part of the top quality design.
The LS2153 is designed to stand alone as a full range sound reinforcement loudspeaker or couple with a subwoofer for an extended low-end system. Effective for both permanent and portable applications, it comes with handles, rubber footpads, and a 1-3/8-inch pole mount cup. Covered in black DuraTuff™.
- Medium Club system
- High Power Drum Monitor
- House of Worship
- Band PA
The LS2153 is our smallest dual 15-inch high power enclosure that offers big stage performance. The tight footprint takes up very little room on stage and helps in packing them away. It makes a great drum monitor. The unique 3-way design uses one of the heavy duty 15-inch woofers for mid and low frequencies and the other for low frequencies only, providing cleaner mid frequencies and all the low-end punch of two 15-inch woofers. The high power extended range HF titanium driver delivers great clarity matching the woofers. The enclosure is constructed of CNC machined multi-ply Hardwood with heavy gauge steel powder coated front grills. The crossover includes 4 pin NL4 Speakon and 1/4" phone connectors mounted on FR4 double sided circuit boards for solid construction and durability. Carvin's exclusive Speaker Guard™ HF Driver protection uses a self resetting relay circuit to dim the HF driver 10 dB protecting the voice coil from excessive power. The benefits are the driver is not turned off losing all the high frequencies, the circuit resets as soon as the high frequency content is back to normal levels.
- Superb sound from 12 XLR low noise mic pre amps, plus one stereo channel with 1/4" R/L & RCA inputs
- 4 power amps – R/L & Monitors 1&2 delivering 1600w RMS, 2400w peak power for large venues. Each amp delivers 400w RMS at 4 ohm, 300w RMS at 8 ohm.
- Rack mountable - remove end-caps to install into a 5U or larger rack case
- Speakon™ combo 1/4-inch connectors.
- 5V USB power port for iPods™, MP3 players or USB LED lights
- Professional Insert jacks at the push of a button on the first six channels
- Variable GAIN controls adjust the input levels to eliminate noise & over driving
- Active LOW, MID and HI channel EQ
- Four 9 band Graphic EQ’s - R/L, plus Monitor 1 and 2
- 2 DSP effect processors allow 2 effects at one time with over 256 effects each with controls sending the effects back to the floor monitors
- +48V Phantom condenser mic power
- Music Break switch allows back-ground music while the channels are muted.
- Class D power amps deliver high dynamic power from the Switchmode power supply that operates at 100,000 Hz for maximum efficiency delivering great sub bass performance while eliminating the weight
- No wasted energy from the AC wall plug, plus it runs cool because it operates at 94% efficiency
- AC input: 120V 60 Hz
- Size: 19"W x 10.5"D x 10.3"H, 18 lbs.
- Top slot for two optional USM16-MC or USM16-BP mic or belt-pack wireless systems – eliminates the clutter
- System Type: Dual 15-inch 3-Way, bass-reflex
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 20 kHz (-10DB) ; 51 Hz - 18 kHz (-3 dB)
- Coverage Pattern: 90H x 60V
- Crossover: 3-Way with Speaker Guard™ HF protection
- Crossover Frequency: 350Hz, 2.5 k Hz
- Power: Full Range 800w continuous /1600w program /3200w peak
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 450 - 900w
- Sensitivity (1w @ 1m): 101dB
- Maximum SPL: 130dB
- LF Driver: 15-inch woofer
- MF/LF Driver: 15-inch woofer
- HF Driver: 1-inch 1.5" Dia. titanium
- Nominal Impedance Full Range: 4 ohms
- Bi-amp LF: 8 ohms 800w /1600w /3200w
- Bi-amp LF/MF+HF: 8 ohms 50w /100w /200w
- Enclosure: 18mm Multi-Ply Hardwood
- Suspension/Mounting: none
- Finish: Black DuraTuff™
- Transport: 2 Recessed Handles
- Grill: Black Powder-Coated Steel
- Connectors: Two NL-4 Neutrik Speakons, Two ¼ TS phone jacks
- Dimensions: 1110mm (43.75") high, 420mm (16.5") wide, 380mm (15") deep
- Net Weight: 33 kg (73 lbs)