1 TRX3210A Active 2500W Line Array Element
Pair of SUREFLYTRX hanging hardware (installed)
AC cord/jumper kit
For line array systems, contact Carvin Audio professionals at 800.854.2235 for assistance in consulting, designing and ordering your system!
The TRx3210A line array element is a true Tri-amp system featuring two high-power 10" transducers for the lo-end & mid-range, which provide very high coherence and definition. The high frequency section features two 1-inch exit, Mylar diaphragm compression drivers mounted to a PurePath™ lens system.
PurePath™ Horn Lens
The PurePath™ horn lens is CNC machined from acoustically non-resonant Eastern Maple hardwood, providing a smooth, equal path length surface for pure, natural highs. The lens also places the horn drivers in correct time with the 10-inch drivers for the best phase alignment and transient response over the full frequency spectrum. The inherent 3 dB advantage of a line array design allows the rear audience to hear nearly the same levels as the front, eliminating overpowering the front.
Active 2500W 3-Way Design
The 2500W active tri-amp module provides 3 amplifiers. Two 1000W amplifiers one for each 10 inch speaker and another 500W amplifier for the two PurePath™ horned HF drivers. The internal X-Drive DSP processing maximizes performance output and protection using up to 48DB/oct crossover filters, parametric EQ, alignment delay, and limiters.
Compact, Light Weight Design
The TRx3210 is remarkably compact to make more room on the stage, and in transport. For fast setups, the enclosures can be rolled in groups of four on the DB3210 dolly cart and lifted up already pined at 0 degrees. Up to 10 TRX3210As can be hung on one 650 lb. capable Genie lift.
Fly up to 16 Units
Fly up to 16 enclosures with the optional SureFlyTRx™ quick release pin rigging system, which is easily attached to each enclosure, and add the top support SureFlyTbar™ for a total height of only 16 feet by 24" wide. The TRx3210 serves as the key component in scalable, building-block systems comprising of multiple enclosures.
System Type: Active 2500W, X-Drive DSP controlled, Dual 10 Inch
Frequency Response: 17 Hz - 18.5 kHz (-10DB); 85 Hz - 16 kHz (-3 dB)
Coverage Pattern: 100H x 10V (number of cabinets changes vertical pattern)
Crossover: Bi-amp Active DSP design
Crossover Frequency: 1.2 kHz (760 Hz LP one 10 Inch)
Power: 2500W 20ms pulsed (1000W, 1000W, 500W)
Sensitivity (1w @ 1m): Variable: 1.0, 1.2, 1.4, 2.0 Vrms
Maximum SPL: 132 dB Peak
LF Driver: two 10 Inch, 2 Inch Voice Coil
HF Driver: two 1-inch exit, 1.75 inch voice coil
Enclosure: 15mm 13 ply Russian Baltic Birch
Suspension/Mounting: 14 captive 3/8in-16 nut fly points, Optional SureFly™ rigging, Two 1-3/8 pole mount cups
Finish: Black DuraTec™
Grill: Black Powder-Coated Steel, Acoustically Transparent Foam Backing
Connectors: One XLR male and One XLR female, Terminal block for remote volume/mute
Dimensions: 11.5" (295mm) high, 23.5" (600mm) wide, 14" (370mm) deep
Net Weight: 60 lbs (28 kg) with hardware
SureFlyTRX rigging kit
SureFlyTbar T-bar hanging kit
TCSHK58 5/8 Shackle
Made in San Diego, CA
Akroz Professional Sound San Diego, CA
"The very first time out with the TRx3210 boxes, we were able to easily rig and fly both side in less than 45 minutes. Very easy and straight-forward setup. The horizontal dispersion was very close to 100 degrees and very even. The throw to the back of the venue (200 yards+) was very clear and intelligible."
X-DRIVE SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR UPDATES ONLY
If you have not downloaded the main X-drive program, you will need to download and install the correct version below for your computer system.
Download X-Drive software for Microsoft XP, Vista or Windows 7 by clicking here(ZIP file, 3.4MB) or by clicking the "Download" button.
To install the X-Drive software on your PC:
1. Unzip the files to a directory on your Hard Drive. Double-click the file "Setup.exe". Follow the steps to install the X-Drive software on your computer.
2. The software will be installed to thec:\Program Files\Carvin X-Drive folder. It is recommended that you do not change the install folder.
3. You will be asked if you would like a Desktop shortcut icon created. It is recommended to do this to allow easy access to the program.
4. You may now run the software by double-clicking the X-Drive Serial Control icon on your desktop, however when linking to the X-Drive hardware, the device should be connected and powered on before the software is used.
Download X-Drive software for Mac OSX 10.5 or higher by clicking here (ZIP file, 3.4MB) or by clicking the "Download" button. Note that depending on your configuration, you may need to temporarily disable your virus protection and be logged in as an administrator to install the software.
To install the X-Drive software on your Mac:
1. Open the carvin_xdrive_mac.zip file, and double-click the ".dmg" disk image file.
2. You must install the included Serial Port Driver (FTDIUSBSerialDriver) before installing the XD360 software. This allows communication with the X-Drive hardware through the USB port. Double-click the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install.
3. Next, drag the X-Drive icon onto the "Applications Alias" icon. This will install the software in the Applications folder.
4. You can now run the software. Make sure to connect and power on the X-Drive hardware before running the software.