Whether you're a mobile DJ, club musician, or audio professional, Carvin's PM Series loudspeakers are the workhorse you've always wanted, and a price that can't be beat. Available in powered and non-powered configurations, the PM Series has the great sound and cutting-edge features that separate you from the competition. Offering premium components housed in lightweight, rugged Polypropylene injection-molded enclosures that maintain their appearance through years of torturous use, the PM Series are 2-way designs featuring a wide dispersion, asymmetrical high frequency horn for maximum coverage. Carvin's exclusive enclosure design facilitates both vertical and horizontal orientation - making them great for either PA mains or monitor wedges. Equipped with pole cups and suspension points, the PM Series are adept for portable PA, or can be permanently installed wherever superior sound reinforcement is required. Carvin's PM Series - the right tools for the job!
- DJ system
- House of Worship
- Band PA
- Satellite system
- Standalone 3-Channel System
NOT JUST ANOTHER PLASTIC BOX
At first glance, the PM series loudspeakers may look like any other plastic box. However, there are a host of features that separate it from the competition. Many competitor's products feature inferior or less efficient designs. Listed below are some examples of Carvin's PM superior features.
- 400w internal amp with 3 inputs & EQ
- Voiced for mains FOH and monitor applications
- PM12 features a 2.5" LF voice coil
- Asymmetrical wide dispersion horn for greater coverage
- Rugged Polypropylene injection-molded enclosure for extreme durability - drop tested to 8 ft.
- Integrated pole-mount cup for use with Speaker stands or pole mounted on top of a subwoofer
- Suspension points for permanent installation
Carvin's active PM12A speaker features a 3-channel mixer for connecting a microphone, instrument and tape/CD/MP3 player. This is ideal for solo or duo performances in venues such as coffee shops, small to medium size clubs or restaurants. Each channel has its own level control, and when used in conjunction with the 3-band EQ, allows you to tailor the output for optimal sound and performance. XLR, 1/4" and RCA inputs provide flexibility with the components you connect. An additional XLR output allows for easy daisy-chaining of additional active PM speakers for use as either mains or monitors.
- System Type: Internal Active System, 12-inch 2-Way, bass-reflex
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 18 kHz (-10DB)
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 k Hz
- Coverage Pattern: 90H x 30upV x 45downV
- Internal Amplifier full range: 400 Watts
- Maximum SPL: 124dB peak
- LF Driver: 12-inch Woofer
- HF Driver: 1-inch exit 1.5-inch VC Titanium Driver
- Enclosure: Molded Polypropylene Plastic
- Mounting: 1-3/8-inch pole mount cup with clamp
- 4 fly Points (requires 10mm X 1.5mm fly hardware - not included)
- Transport: 2 side handles
- Grill: Black steel
- Connectors: Two XLRs (one Male, one Female), Two 1/4 TRS phone jacks, Two RCA jacks
- AC Power Requirement: 90-250VAC 50-60Hz
- Dimensions: 16" wide x 13.125" deep x 24.375" high
- Weight: 29.8 lbs
Mario Ularte Nipomo, CA
"I do 3-4 casual gigs a month and I find Carvin products to be dependable, robust construction and economical. The sound and the ability to dial in the proper EQ with the PM Series speakers is exceptional. "