S600B Giveaway ENTRY FORM
Entries must be received by November 30th, 2015.
Winner will be drawn December 4th, 2015
S600B PORTABLE PA SOLUTION
The S600B StageMate™ was designed as a complete grab-and-go PA system using advanced speaker array technology and a battery system to play anywhere.
WATCH THE VIDEOS
GET THE DETAILS
• Lightweight, compact PA system with pristine sound
• Column Array Technology for outstanding projection
• Battery Powered
• Up to 400Watts of stereo power output
• 6 Channel Mixer
• Bluetooth wireless technology
• Stereo System with S648 extension speakers
• port for optional wireless microphone or belt pack system.
- Internal rechargeable battery and AC powered model
- Passive identical extension cabinet. One S600 or S600B can run up to 3 S648's
Carvin Audio S600B Giveaway Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Carvin Audio S600B Stagemate Giveaway (aka “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are 18 years old as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Carvin Corp., Kiesel Guitars (Carvin Audio, Carvin Amplifiers, Carvin Guitars) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Carvin Audio, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about October 31, 2015 and ending November 30th, 2015. All online entries must be received by November 30th, 2015 11:59PM PST.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the above online form provided on Carvin Audio's site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Carvin Audio. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Carvin Audio.
5. Prizes: Winner will receive a Carvin Audio S600B Stagemate which is a $799 value. Carvin Audio will pay for shipping to the winner's residence within the continental United States. The prize carries a 1 year manufacture warranty. As the prize was not purchased, Carvin Audio's 10-day money back trail does not apply. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. No cash or other prize substitution permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Carvin Audio to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing on December 4th, 2015. Winner will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Carvin Audio shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Carvin Audio, anyone acting on behalf of Carvin Audio, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Carvin Audio reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Carvin Audio may select the recipient from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Carvin Audio. Carvin Audio reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Carvin Audio has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Carvin Audio reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Carvin Audio. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Carvin Audio and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF CA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in CA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Carvin Audio, 12340 World Trade Dr., San Diego, CA 92128. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2015.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Carvin Audio
16262 W. Bernardo Drive, San Diego, California 92127.