Information regarding your purchase of Allen&Heath products from Carvin Audio
Carvin Audio has partnered with Allen&Heath to offer you products that complement your Carvin Audio sound system. Below are important details you need to know about your Allen&Heath product.
- Carvin Audio is an Authorized Dealer for the following lines: QU Series Digital Mixing Consoles , Remote Audio products and accessories for both the QU Series and Remote Audio products.
- Carvin Audio customer service will provide you with online and phone support with regards to operation of your Allen&Heath products.
- 10-Day Trial - Carvin Audio offers our standard 10-Day trial period for Allen&Heath products sold by Carvin Audio. If you are not satisfied for any reason, return the product(s) within 10 days of when your shipment was delivered to your shipping address. The items being returned must be returned in their original packing material. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs. Once your product is received back into our warehouse, we will issue a refund of your purchase price minus the original shipping charges. There will be a 15% restocking fee for open box returns. Refunds will not be given if product(s) is found to have been damaged by the customer and or have not been received back into our warehouse 17 days from when your shipment was delivered.
- Return For Exchange- If your Allen&Heath mixing console is defective upon arrival, notify Carvin Audio Customer Service immediately at 1-800-854-2235 or email email@example.com. We will assess the situation and advise you on your next steps to resolve the situation. Do not return your Allen&Heath product without first receiving the RMA form that will be sent to your email address.
- Warranty Information can be found at http://www.allen-heath.com/
- Warranty / Non Warranty Service. Carvin Audio does not service Allen&Heath products. For both warranty and non warranty service visit : http://www.americanmusicandsound.com/en/brands/allen_heath/service . Here you will find information about your local authorized service center.
Information regarding the multi-track recording feature on the QU-Series digital mixing consoles
- Multi-track recording requires a fast high quality external hard disk for error free recording. Carvin Audio has tested the LaCieRugged – Thunderbolt-USBC 2TB external hard drive with satisfactory results. NOT ALL HARD DRIVES WILL WORK FOR MULTITRACK RECORDING. THUMB DRIVES ARE NOT RECOMMENDED. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND CONSULTING THE ALLEN&HEATH KNOWLAGE BASE FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING HARD DRIVE SELECTION.