Bold looks with sweet tone
The VX series cabinets are designed to let your music’s passion and detail be heard by your audience and at your recording sessions. Larger cabinet sizes give new detail and body to your tone. Premium grill cloth and thicker sides will give you the stage presence to match your sound. Choose different tuning by using the open back or closed back design. The VX series opens up new tonal possibilities that you have never experienced before. The Baltic Birch design is sought after by top musicians for its sound and roadworthy construction.
Tune able 212 slant cabinet
The VX212S is already rare as a full height 2x 12 slant cabinet, but what is unique in the guitar cabinet world is letting the player change from sealed, to one port or to two port tuning. The sealed back produces the classic 212 tone with a smooth and tight low end response. The single port open back extends the low end boosting frequencies under 100Hz down to 68Hz for a bigger bottom end. The dual port open back changes everything with a low end boost that is higher in frequency than the single port opened back at around 90-115Hz and a much more significant boost in this range.
- Rugged internally braced premium Baltic Birch cabinets ready for a beating on the road.
- Black grill cloth for a clean look on stage.
- 100 watt speakers designed for full tone.
- Remove able back ports for sealed and open back tuning sounds
- Standard black vinyl or select from several optional vinyl coverings
- Jack plates feature two 1/4-inch phone jacks and a stereo/mono switch for splitting the cabinet for stereo or wet/dry operation using two amplifiers.
- Hand crafted in San Diego, CA.
- Slant front model
- Freq Resp: 72-6.5k Hz sealed, 68-6.5k Hz single port, 70-6.5k Hz dual port.
- Two GT12 Speakers
- STEREO (8 Ohms) or MONO (16 Ohms)
- Metal corners
- Metal grill
- Internall braced and constructed from Premium Baltic Birch plywood
- Covered in black protective vinyl standard optional alternate colors available
- Dimensions: 17" wide x 13" deep x 30" high
- Weight: 60 lbs
- Built in San Diego, California