- Rugged premium Baltic Birch cabinet.
- 400W of pounding sub output.
- 10-inch extended excursion low frequency driver.
- Battery and AC operation.
- Threaded screw mount pole adaptor for SS50T or other M20 threaded screw mount base pole.
- Dual inputs for connecting stereo signal inputs to a single subwoofer.
- Built in San Diego, CA.
Amplifier Power: 400W
Frequency Response: 48Hz-120Hz (-3dB), 33Hz-180Hz (-10dB)
Speaker Configuration: 10” Subwoofer, bass reflex
Sensitivity: 0dBu (775 mVrms), max SPL 118dB
Input Impedance: XLR: 2.2K Ohms, 1/4”: 10K Ohms
Level range: +/-10dB
Direct Out: unity gain from XLR input, 100 Ohm gnd lift
Protection: amp limiter, over current, under voltage, thermal
Power Amp topology: Class D
Power Supply topology: High frequency switch mode
AC Power Requirements: 90 to 250VAC 50/60 Hz, 100VA
DC Battery Charge Input: 12-15VDC, 2A
(accepts typical car battery voltage via C12VDC cord)
Dimensions: 18.25”W x 16.5”D x 12.5”H (720 x 650 x 495 mm)
Mounting/Transport: threaded pole mount (M20t), bottom rubber feet,
top foot receptacles for stacking, recessed steel handle
Weight : 35 lbs. (15.9 kgs) with battery
Warranty: One year parts and labor
SS50T: threaded mount (M20t) adjustable pole 30”-54”
CB610: padded cover
C12VDC: charging cable for 12V vehicle outlet
B600: replacement battery