- 1 RX1200L Powered Mixer
- 2 LS153 Speakers
- 2 M68 mics & cables
- 2 C50S 50' speaker cables
The RX1200L 12 channel 1600w powered mixer features 4 power amps that deliver 400w each at 4 ohms or 300w at 8 ohms to give the R/L main speakers plenty of clean RMS power while delivering 400 watts to each of the Monitor 1 and 2 outputs through Speakon™ and 1/4-inch connectors. Features like the dual channel effects and dual 24 bit processors allow each channel to have two effects. Up to 2 optional mic or belt-pack dual diversity wireless systems can be plugged into the top eliminating cable clutter. A USB Power Port supports charging an iPod™ or panel light. Made in the USA.
LS153 3-way 15-inch Main / Monitor
Powerful 800W program design with clear mids. Ideal 3-way monitor design with big bottom. Great all in one compact go to box when you need it.
American designed and built quality
The LS high-end loudspeakers are American made in San Diego, CA. Each enclosure is designed, tuned, and tested using computer software for optimum system performance. Multi-ply Hardwood offers the strength for professional service. Professional Mylar crossover capacitors, high current coils and Speaker Guard high frequency driver protection are just part of the top quality design.
Full range main and monitor
The LS153 is a full range sound reinforcement multi purpose main and monitor. The 15-inch woofer, 6.5-inch mid range and 1-inch exit horn driver provide solid mid range clairity strong low end and crystal clear vocal reproduction and plenty of low-end to handle most main and monitoring needs. The 30 degree tilt is idea for near field monitoring, getting up close to the monitor. Also in the monitor position the horn is 90 degrees vertical for better front to back of the stage listening. The unique 3-way monitor cut provide both strong bass and drums playback with excellent vocals. Effective for both permanent and portable applications and covered in black DuraTuff™
- medium club Mains
- House of Worship mains
- Club monitors
- Band mains and monitors
- Bass player drum and vocal monitor
- Pole mounted over an LS1801 or LS1801A for extended low frequency
- DJ systems
- Rugged and light weight poplar cabinet ready for a beating on the road
- Black steel grill
- High SPL performance crossover
- 2 metal handles with round bar grip
- 30 degree monitor cut for tight monitoring
- Jack plates feature two twist lock and two 1/4-inch phone jacks wired in parallel
- Built in San Diego, CA.
- Superb sound from 12 XLR low noise mic pre amps, plus one stereo channel with 1/4" R/L & RCA inputs
- 4 power amps – R/L & Monitors 1&2 delivering 1600w RMS, 2400w peak power for large venues. Each amp delivers 400w RMS at 4 ohm, 300w RMS at 8 ohm.
- Rack mountable - remove end-caps to install into a 5U or larger rack case
- Speakon™ combo 1/4-inch connectors.
- 5V USB power port for iPods™, MP3 players or USB LED lights
- Professional Insert jacks at the push of a button on the first six channels
- Variable GAIN controls adjust the input levels to eliminate noise & over driving
- Active LOW, MID and HI channel EQ
- Four 9 band Graphic EQ’s - R/L, plus Monitor 1 and 2
- 2 DSP effect processors allow 2 effects at one time with over 256 effects each with controls sending the effects back to the floor monitors
- +48V Phantom condenser mic power
- Music Break switch allows back-ground music while the channels are muted.
- Class D power amps deliver high dynamic power from the Switchmode power supply that operates at 100,000 Hz for maximum efficiency delivering great sub bass performance while eliminating the weight
- No wasted energy from the AC wall plug, plus it runs cool because it operates at 94% efficiency
- AC input: 120V 60 Hz
- Size: 19"W x 10.5"D x 10.3"H, 18 lbs.
- Top slot for two optional UX600R receivers for mic or belt-pack wireless systems – eliminates the clutter
||15-inch, 6.5-inch, 3-Way, bass-reflex
||53 Hz - 20 kHz (-10DB)
68 Hz - 18 kHz (-3 dB)
||90H x 60V main, 60H x 90V in monitor position
||3-Way with Speaker Guard™ HF
||600Hz and 2.5 kHz
||Full Range 400w continuous /800w program /1600w peak
|Recommended Amplifier Power:
||450 - 900w
|Sensitivity (1w @ 1m):
||1-inch exit titanium
||15mm Multi-Ply Hardwood
||2 Recessed Handle
||Black Powder-Coated Steel
||Two twist lock connectors and Two ¼ TS phone jacks
||674mm (26.5") high, 445mm (17.5") wide, 394mm (15.5") deep
||18.6 kg (40.8 lbs)
Ivan Sears Rochester Hills, MI
"I ordered the RX1200L Powered Sound System. Used them at an open mike a week later to rave reviews. Excellent package and very reasonable to move around due to the light weight."
Scott Gaines Corona, CA
"I can't believe how incredibly light this thing is. It's very flexible with all its options and features. It's stereo, too, which I think is cool. The onboard FX aren't super great, but they're decent enough to put a little 'verb or slap-back echo on your vox, and the power on tap is as impressive as any powered mixer I've ever seen. 400 watts X 4? Outstanding! The fact that it has 2 monitor mixes is almost enough by itself to put it in the pro category for me, but I wouldn't go so far as to say I feel this is a professional sound-guy's first choice. This unit is for the weekend warrior who wants to provide sound for his band in the bars. All 4 internal amps have their own 7 band EQ, and channel 12 has stereo 1/4" inputs for piped-in music, or MIDI sequences. It also has a set of tape-in, and tape-out RCA jacks. It has Left and Right XLR outs for external amps or powered mains when additional support is needed for larger venues, an active sub XLR out with bypassable crossover @120hz so you can hook it up to an external power amp to power a subwoofer. Or you could just plug it into a powered sub and you're set. Each channel has inserts on it so you can run each individual channel through external equipment, and it also has inserts for the main and monitor mixes, so you can use stuff like a compressor or some other kind of signal processor to further enhance your sound.
This is a very capable unit for small bars, coffee-houses, and even some backyard party type events. Get yourself some mains and a powered subwoofer, and you've got a decent PA going. I think the best part about the Carvin RX1200L is that unlike other powered mixers, there is a lot of room to grow and expand your rig. There are so many possible connections that it's a great way to get your personal stage rig started.
All in all, I'm very excited about my RX1200L."
Vic Tommarchi Naples, FL
"The RX1200L powered mixer is ideal for a 5 pc. band like mine that does single engagements in banquet halls. We carry our own sound system, and play to 200-300 people. The generous amount of channels & wattage, coupled to it's light weight sold me on this product. The system is clear and crisp. I have other Carvin products, and have never been disappointed."
Ernie Harris Jr Springfield, MA
"First just for the record I have been playing bass and singing for 41 years. I bought this mixer a couple of months ago and use it in small club venues and couldn't be HAPPIER. I love the effects for a great vocal sound. Putting guitars through it is a gem. But most of all I love the fact that I have 4 x 400 wts amps to use for mains and monitors. This has to be the best money I have spent in years and look forward to gigging with this unit for the next few years. Also you can't beat the weight of this unit."
Denny Pendleton, OR
"I bought the RX1200L PA system. After about a week of messing around with it, I came back to the first impression I had when I first plugged it in. This is the best PA that I have ever listened to. It is so light and powerful. I can't turn it up to half. I like my eardrums. This thing is unbelievable and it's made in the USA!"