LS112 2-way 12-inch Main / Monitor
Powerful 600W program design. Use as mains and monitors for bands and house of worship. Excellent vocal monitor in a tight space.
American designed and built quality
The LS high-end loudspeakers are American made in San Diego, CA. Each enclosure is designed, tuned, and tested using computer software for optimum system performance. Multi-ply Hardwood offers the strength for professional service. Professional Mylar crossover capacitors, high current coils and Speaker Guard high frequency driver protection are just part of the top quality design.
Full range main and monitor
The LS112 is a full range sound reinforcement multi purpose main and monitor. The 12-inch woofer and 1-inch exit horn driver provides crystal clear vocal reproduction and plenty of low-end to handle most main and monitoring needs. The 30 degree tilt is idea for near field monitoring, getting up close to the monitor. Also in the monitor position the horn is 90 degrees vertical for better front to back of the stage listening. Effective for both permanent and portable applications and covered in black DuraTuff™
- Small club Mains
- Youth Worship hall mains and monitors
- Club monitors
- Band mains and monitors
- Pole mounted over an LS1801 or LS1801A for extended low frequency
- DJ systems
- Rugged and light weight poplar cabinet ready for a beating on the road
- Black steel grill
- High SPL performance crossover
- 2 metal handles with round bar grip
- 30 degree monitor cut for tight spot monitoring
- Jack plates feature two twist lock and two 1/4-inch phone jacks wired in parallel
- Built in San Diego, CA.