Put your gear on wheels
As a working musician, you spend a lot of your time and effort moving your equipment around. It’s a labor of love-- you want to sound your best and have the equipment to do it, but getting it in and out of venues night after night can be a taxing affair. A good solution is to put your gear on wheels, especially if you move heavy amplifiers and cabinets often.
DB35 a professional grade dolly board
Carvin’s DB35 is an extremely durable 16”x24” dolly board that is made out of 15mm Baltic Birch plywood. Its low-profile design takes up minimal space while still offering a safe and secure platform for your gear to sit on. The Birch plywood construction resists warping and bending better than your standard open middle funiture dolly board and is rated to carry up to 1000 lbs. of equipment, so you can trust this board to provide safe transport for the long term.
- Rugged Birch plywood construction
- 3.5-inch heavy duty casters
- 1000 lb max capacity
- 16-inch x 24-inch full plate form top
- Cover in Duratuff non skid covering
- Black under paint and covering for hiding on stage
- Built in San Diego, CA.
- 16-inch x 24-inch
- Baltic Birch plywood construction
- Covered in non-skid Duratuff
- Holds up to 1000 lbs