The BR series cabinets incorporate very efficient Low Frequency drivers delivering accurate tone with high output. Expect a deep resonate bass from these systems along with a tight, punchy, slap & pop high-end. Extended mid range also makes your bass sound alive.
- Titanium HF driver for crisp-slap highs
- Cross grain laminated multi-ply plywood enclosure construction
- Heavy internal bracing eliminates unwanted cabinet resonance
- Dado joints are assembled with 3000 lbs tensile strength glue
- 16 ga. perforated steel grill
- Covered in black vinyl with recessed handles
Carvin offers an assortment of colored coverings for guitar and bass combos, speaker enclosures, guitar amp heads and bass amps. To select a color for your new BR210, check the appropriate swatch in the "Accessories" section below. Note that while custom cabinets, enclosures and heads are covered under our 10-day trial and are fully refundable, the cost of the colored vinyl is not.
Please add 3 - 10 business days for custom-covered heads.
- Two heavy-duty 200w 10" woofers, 1" Titanium HF driver
- Imp: 4 ohms
- Power handling: 400 Watts
- Precision crossover with 5 position HF attenuator
- Frequency Response: 50 to 20kHz (-10DB)
- Sensitivity: 104dB @ 1w and 130 dB @ 400w
- Covered in black vinyl
- Size: 22.25" wide x 18.25" deep x 17.5" high
- Weight: 49 lbs
- Made in San Diego, California
Philip Hughes Decatur, AL
"Awesome cabinet...handles my low "B" without even thinking about it. Used it as my on-stage monitor at an outdoor festival, and was happier than any of the other bass players using their full rigs. Can't wait to put my 15 cabinet under it!"
"Excellent cab. Paired it with my BX500 and it delivers amazing tone in a lightweight package. I load in and out in one trip. Thanks for a great value on a USA made quality product."
James Migliozzi Woodbridge, NJ
"Excellent sound! Cyrstal clear lows and highs. I use 2 of these cabinets with a GK400rb. What a great sound. I received so many compliments. It has a smooth tone. I'm very happy."
"Excellent cab. Pure punch and clarity, no rattles. Great gradual tweeter attenuation control. I had an Eden 210XLT before this. This one is a keeper."
Chris Mooney San Jose, CA
"Carvin Rocks! The BR210 and PS-15 combo is the best. I was running EDEN 210s and a AMPEG 15 through my Carvin BX500 Amp and the difference in the speaker change made the rig just perfect. Clear, powerful tone at any volume. This is the perfect combo! I've been using Carvin products since 1997 and I've NEVER been disappointing. "